Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blaine the Masseuse

Tuesday night I had a really bad headache. It could possibly have something to do with the couple of hours we had just spent at Chuck E. Cheese, but I'm not sure. I sat down after we had left and rubbed my temples. Blaine asked me if I had a headache and I told him I did. He told me he gave really good back rubs and that it might help. I told him to go for it.

Blaine: "Does this feel good?"

Me: "Yes. That is helping a lot."

Blaine: "Do you think I could give massages when I grow up and get paid for it?"

Me: "You mean be a masseuse? I guess you could."

Blaine: "Do you think I could set up a stand out in front of the house and give massages? Kind like a lemonade stand?"

Me: "Ummmm......probably not."

(Here enters all thoughts that go through parents heads of registered sex offenders and those that aren't registered.)

Blaine: "Why not?"

Me: "Well....there are just some gross people in this world and I don't think it would be a good idea."

Blaine: "Yeah. Your right. They may have head lice."

Me: "Yeah. Head lice."

Don't you wish children could stay innocent forever?

Have a great weekend!

Sara

3 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

Ah, innocence! What a sweet boy! Since I don't have head lice, could I get in line? I love me a good massage =)

kara said...

So cute! I'm with you...lovin' that headlice is the grossest thing they're thinking of right now. :)

gabgirl said...

innocent...i think we'd have to lock them up. i am not opposed, though. would you guys like to start a commune?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...