Friday, April 22, 2011

Get the Set and Save

I just listed a 3 piece set in the shop. I am hoping to get a few more of these made this weekend, but I have GOT to clean my nasty house. It is so bad after spending all week at the ball field and it doesn't look like it's going to get any better. These sets will make great Mother's Day gifts. With shipping they are under $20!!! And the end of school is in sight so don't forget your teachers! Let me know if anyone has something specific they are wanting and I will do my best to get it done!

Of course, you could leave me a comment here or you can go to my Etsy shop and click on "convo" and send me a message!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Sara

1 comment:

Kimberly Washer said...

Those sets are super cute!!! Is this sale going to be going on long?? Just facebook me and let me know. I would love one of these, but I don't know what my mom wants for Mother's day yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...