Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Items on Etsy

After several requests for zippered pouches, I sat down and made a few yesterday. I am in the process of listing them in my Etsy Shop now.....just blogging while the pictures are loading.

A friend of mine, who will remain anonymous, asked me if I made these. She told me her son had gotten in her purse the other day and pulled out a "feminine product" and wanted something to hide them in. So I thought that would be a great item for moms, teens, and tweens alike! And, of course, you are not limited to using them only for "feminine products". My SIL mentioned using them for her camera accessories, like extra batteries and SD cards. They would also be great to give as gifts with something small inside, like maybe....oh.....a bookmark or a set of magnets! These are also the perfect size for a mirrored compact and lip gloss/lipstick or for jewelry when traveling.

I tried putting an unsharpened pencil in one and it was just a tad too small. So I am going to order some zippers just a little bigger and make some pencil/marker pouches with some fun fabric.

I have a laundry basket full of new fabrics that I am chomping at the bit to cut into! Keep checking back often to see what I get listed! I am open to any ideas you may be willing to share! Just leave them below in the comments :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...