Monday, May 30, 2011

Made By You Monday :: Patriotic Ponytail Holders

This morning I ran a few errands. Blaine wanted to go with me and I told him that was fine, but I was going to two fabric stores first thing. I knew what I was going for and if they didn't have it that was it. He didn't have to worry because I wasn't going to be shopping long. Of course, I have never been able to walk into the fabric store and only get that one thing (neither one of them had it by the way) but I found this cute patriotic fabric. And it was on sale since it is Memorial Day! Woo hoo! I love not paying full price. Makes me happy! Here is what I made with it!


Too bad I have 3 boys! I am linking up to Made by you Monday over at Skip to My Lou! Go check out all the fun stuff that others have made, too!

Sara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...