Monday, June 20, 2011

Fabric Pennants

I keep seeing the cutest pennants everywhere. My momma taught me long ago to see something and say, "I bet I can make that!" So I decided I would try one for the 4Th of July and I love the way it turned out.

I'm not sure where I am going to use it yet, so I went ahead and made it double sided so I don't have to worry about having to cover up the back. I used a rotary cutter with a pinking edge to cut the flags. I almost didn't do that but I am glad I did. And I can use it for Memorial Day and Veterans Day, too! Now I can't wait to make one for Halloween and Christmas :)

This week I will be linking up to Made By You Monday over at Skip to My Lou, Too Cute Tuesday at the Funky Polka Dot Giraffe and Making the World Cuter. All of these have great crafts and recipes to see! Check them out!

Sara

5 comments:

Jen @ lil Mop Top said...

There are pinking edges for the rotary cutter?! So glad I saw this because I am making a fabric bunting for my son's party. Guess I will be headed to the store before I start cutting! :) Yours turned out super cute!

nat said...

What is pinking edge? Ha! I love it! Very cute! I want to try and make one of these with the sewing machine I never use.

Christine and Company said...

This is so cute! Having a birthday party this weekend for my 1 year old! May have to give this a whirl.

Anonymous said...

I love it, Sara. "I bet I could make that!!" ;0) Thanks for the inspiration! I wonder if I could have a red and white one made for July 1st??

randi said...

very cute! i do love red white and blue goodies!

you won the quilt squares from my blog giveaway. all i need is an address to send them to you. :) probably the easiest way to get me is to convo through my etsy shop. the link is on my sidebar.

randi :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...