Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Facebook Year in Review

I just noticed that on Facebook they have added on the sidebar my "Year in Review" so I clicked and started looking.  Most of it was conversations with the boys that I had completely forgotten about, already!  They got me tickled and I thought I would post them here for you to enjoy and so when I do forget I can look back and read them!


Feb. 19, 2013
Conversations with Bryson....
Bryson woke up at 6am and I could hear him whining in his bed. Stephen went to go check on him. He brought him into our room and set him on the edge of the bed. When Bryson said he was gonna throw up, Stephen grabbed him ran him to the toilet just in time. Bryson turns around and looks at me.....

"I love you mommy."

It's no secret who is his favorite parent  I don't even have to do anything. hahaha!


March 11, 2013
Conversations with Bryson.....
Bryson has learned that it annoys his dad when he calls him by his first name. So what does he do? Calls him by his first name.

Yesterday afternoon.....Stephen walks in from the backyard....
Bryson: "How's the weather outside....Steve?" 
Looks at me, covers his mouth and giggles.....
Stephen: "It's good....Bryce." 
Bryson: "What???"

Tonight....bathtub filling with water but Bryson is in his room....
Stephen: "Bryson! Get.in.the.tub.now!!!"
Bryson: "I'm getting my underwear....STEVE!!!"

Cracks me up every time.


March 15, 2013
Conversations with Blaine.....at Brayden's baseball game.....

Blaine: "Mom.....I have 2 balls stuck in my pants."
Me: "Are you kidding me????? We are in public, Blaine. Quit being gross."
Blaine: "No, seriously. I have baseballs stuck in my back pockets and I can't get them out." 

He turns around and sticks his rear end out at me, and yes, there is a baseball stuck in each back pocket of his SLIM jeans. Meaning SLIM pockets. I look back and all the parents and other family members behind us are dying laughing. Apparently he was sitting with them when he did this and they had all been trying to get them out.
So he goes to the bathroom to pull his pants down so he will have some slack in the fabric....

Blaine: "I think the man in the bathroom thought something was wrong in there. I was grunting and pushing and came out with a baseball!"

Me rolling my eyes: "Just get in the car."


August 16, 2013
Conversations with Bryson...

Bryson: "You will never ground me mom, will you?"
Me: "I'm sure I will at some point in your life. Just look at Blaine."
Bryson: "Oh...YEAH! He is like the most groundedest person in our family!!!"
Me: "Yes, Bryson, yes he is."


August 24, 2013
Conversations with Bryson...
Bryson wanted us to take him junkin' this morning...

Bryson: "Mom, can I go outside and play while you finish getting ready?"
Me: "Are you ready to go?"
Bryson: "Yes!"
Me: "Did you brush your teeth?"
Bryson: Huffs and rolls eyes...."No, but can I just use mouth wash? I'm not planning on smiling much today."
Me: "You might want to smile next week but you're gonna look funny when you do it because you won't have teeth."

Sara


2 comments:

nat said...

Love these posts! they crack me up. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly Washer said...

These are hilarious!! I remembered some of them from when you first posted, but it's always nice to re-read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...