Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not Getting Much Accomplished

Well, obviously we have been busy since I have not written since the first day of school! We are getting back into the swing of things. It didn't take the boys long to not get up when the alarm goes off, fight during homework time, and forget assignments that we have to make quick trips back to school to get before the teacher locks the door. Bryson has been sick the past few days and has been sooo whiny that it is hard to get anything done. My list for my days off are getting longer and longer, and I don't really see me getting much accomplished either.
I have started with the scratchy throat since this evening, which I am assuming how Bryson started feeling a few days ago. My mom had it last week and she had a sore throat and poor Bryson keeps grabbing an scratching at his neck. We have special out of town friends coming to see us on Monday and this is not a good time for any of us to be sick. I don't want to miss visiting with them, nor do I want to pass this along to them. Pray we all get over this soon!
As soon as I get my back ordered ribbon in and can finish my changing pads, I will post pictures of them. That is something else that is on my to-do list for this weekend if Hancock's will get it together.
I am writing this as I listen to the Olympics. They are swimming now. Not really interested in watching...just listening. Now...I did watch the women's beach volleyball and that was a GOOD match. I really thought that Walsh and May were gonna lose after that first set, but they made up for it in the second. Can't wait to watch them in the next round! What is your favorite event in the summer Olympics?
I better turn in for now. Bryson got up the past two nights and I am not used to that. He has slept through the night since he was 7 weeks old. Not to brag :)

Sara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...