Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cow Tipping

Bryson and I went and got our hair cut yesterday before lunch. When we left, I told him we needed to run by the grocery store to pick up a few things for lunch. It was time for the BIG grocery shopping but I didn't have my list made out yet and the plan was for all 3 of us to go that evening. So we went to Publix on the way home. Bryson promised he would be good if I let him walk instead of riding in the cart. Since I was only getting a few things I thought that would be good practice for him. He likes running away from me. I picked up my items then remembered one more thing to get. It was on the bottom shelf so I squatted down to reach it. Bryson put his hand on my right shoulder as I was squatted down, and gave me a good push.

Yes....I was cow tipped by my two year old.

1 comment:

Alison said...

There's just so much I could say here, but given that Nina has done the same thing to me? Perhaps I'd better keep quiet. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...