Saturday, May 7, 2011

Conversations with Blaine

Yesterday when I picked up the boys from school, Blaine came out carrying a big piece of black paper. He looks at me sadly and tells me that someone ripped his paper. He holds it up for me to see and a small piece of the corner was gone. Then he holds it up for me to see what it is. It was a silhouette of himself.

I busted out laughing and said, "It looks like Beavis and Butthead!"

He looks at me and says, "It's your Mother's Day present."

I replied, "OH! I love it! Thank you!"

It really did look like Beavis and Butthead. It had a tall head and the nose protruded out over the chin. But Blaine does NOT!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommas!

Sara

1 comment:

nat said...

Ha! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...