Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Alabama Tornado Relief


I am in the process now of adding more bookmarks for tornado relief in my Etsy Shop right now. I know a lot of you live far away and want to help. All proceeds from the sale of my bookmarks will go to help people here in Alabama that have lost everything. They are only $3 and will buy something for someone who has nothing. A toothbrush. A tube of toothpaste. A bar of soap. $3 doesn't sound like much on it's own, but we can make it do a whole lot with your help!

Tomorrow morning I will be going to our church building to help take in items that are being donated to take to an area in Alabama where a friend from church has family. Our youth group will be working Friday night to help gather items and delivering them Saturday afternoon. Please keep this group in your prayers as they travel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...