Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tornado Relief in Alabama

Hello all! We made it through the tornado outbreak last week. The only damage we had was a tree down in our front yard. We went without electricity for a little over 4 days, which is a drop in the bucket to what others here and across Alabama have gone through. There are so many that have no homes, vehicles, or personal belongings whatsoever! The pictures on the internet are devastating and my heart goes out to all these people.

Right now I am donating all proceeds from bookmark sales in my Etsy shop to help tornado victims. They are only $3 each. I know that isn't much but it will add up! I wish I could drop everything and go help clean up somewhere, but with a little one that isn't always easy to do. Right now donating money to help feed someone or buy diapers or formula for a little one is about all I can do. Let's all do what we can and together we can make a difference!

I have a lot more to list as these sell so keep checking back!

Please let others know and let's do everything we can to help those in need!

Sara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...