Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Boy Blanket

Friday night Stephen chaperoned a lock in with the church kids. Bryson had fallen asleep on the way home from dinner. Right after Stephen left for the lock in, the cable/internet went out. It got really quiet, really fast! I decided to put my time to good use. I knocked out a baby blanket made out of Riley Blake's All Star 2 fabric. I have been seeing this fabric for awhile and I thought it was so cute! I love the way it turned out and I have just enough fabric to make one more!
And then my helper woke up.
Today I will be linking up to Made By You Monday over at Skip to My Lou!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

This is such a fun little quilt. I love the colors you used. Great job!

justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

Jenniffier said...

I love this fabric. I am a big Riley Blake fan. You quilt looks awesome.

Emily S said...

So cute! I love the colors and the fabric!

CraftyMummy said...

Love this fabric! I can't believe you created this lovely in just a night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...