Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Craftiness

I have several blogs that I read that are full of fun craftiness. At least, to me, anyway :) Here are a couple of things that I have found already this morning that I want to make.

I really, really, really need this. When I sew, I am always laying my scissors or my seam ripper down somewhere and then having to search for all the little items. This little utility apron would help!

Then what about those gift cards we give for the holidays? I don't think I will have time to make any of these for this year seeing how my list gets bigger and bigger, but I could work ahead for next year! Here is a tutorial for handmade gift card holders that will put a big dent in my fabric stash!!!

The only thing I have time to make today is breakfast, so I better get to it!

Sara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...